CARING FOR YOUR LASHES
The main goal is to make your false lashes go the distance! Here are a few simple pointers for pristine, clean and like-new lashes with every wear.
- Do not use alcohol-based cleaners on the lashes as it may weaken the band.
- Always handle your lashes from the cotton band and refrain from pulling onindividual strands of fur.
- Slight shedding may occur with use, this is normal and natural. Don’t panic!
- Always use a clean tweezer to remove the eyelash from the box, avoid usingyour bare hands to pick the eyelash out.
- Mascara and other lash serums can affect the quality and shorten the lifespan of lashes.
When desired, apply these products only to your natural eyelashes.
- Preserve the original quality of your lashes by storing them in theiroriginal case after each use.